An online solution that automatically evaluates the quality of students’ open answers, providing personalised feedback as guidance and a reinforcement to improve and learn.
Writing, or the ability to express yourself in words, help students to understand, to organise their thoughts, and to adequately convey ideas; becoming a competent write requires frequent practice, specialised feedback, and reinforcement.
The G-Rubric online tool…
- In on the Internet, and access is easy and instantaneous;
- Works in real time and with no interruption:
- Results are obtained in seconds;
- Use is unlimited;
- Rates the quality of the contents of the students’ answers by means of a numeric score;
- Assesses the spelling, grammar, and expressiveness of the answers by means of a combination of probabilistic analyses;
- Graphically informs about the main ideas and concepts required, as well as about their degree of presence/absence in the students’ writings;
- Complements the teacher’s work by releasing him/her from cost-intensive, repetitive tasks;
- Promotes use of writing to improve reading comprehension and the ability to synthesise, as a versatile learning tool with a high strategic level;
- Increases students’ autonomy and responsibility in their own learning process;
- Can be integrated with the main educational platforms (Moodle, aLF, Blackboard, WebCT… );
Yes, you can test G-Rubric immediately; so you should only access to the website of G-Rubric (link is below) and record your username and password to receive a confirmation message. This process is automatic and instantaneous.
G-Rubric website: ACCESS
And do not forget to download here the G-Rubric information brochure: DOWNLOAD